Create account statement
at CB Made in Italy, we (“We” or “CB”) are well aware of the importance of the protection of personal data. Therefore, we will process the data that you will provide us when creating, managing and operating through your persona account on our website https://www.cbmadeinitaly.com (“Website”) in compliance with current laws.
- Types of data collected
Following your request to create a personal account on the Website and its subsequent management, we shall process the personal data that you will provide us (“Data”) such as: (i) personal details (e.g.: name and surname); (ii) contact details (e.g.: phone number and e-mail address); (iii) information on your purchases; (iv) payment details.
- Purpose and legal basis of the processing
We shall process the Data for the following purposes:
- to create and allow you to manage your personal account on the Website. Upon the creation of your account, you will be able to purchase our product easily and track your orders. The legal basis justifying said processing is set out in Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation, since said processing is necessary to perform the contract which you are a part of (creation of your personal account);
- to discharge obligations resulting from the law. The legal basis justifying said processing is set out in Article 6(1)(c) of the Regulation, since said processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- to assert or defend a right in court. The legal basis justifying said processing is set out in Article 9(2)(f) of the Regulation, since said processing is necessary to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- to send you newsletters through e-mail messages related to our activities and events similar to those promoted on the Website. The legal basis justifying said processing is set out in Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation, since said processing is necessary for the pursuit of our legitimate interest in the exercise of our economic activity through promotional tools.
- Data retention period
We shall retain the Data collected to create and allow you to manage your account – as described in Section 2.a, 2.b and 2.c – for the time necessary to provide you with the requested service.
Once terminated, we shall delete the Data except for those necessary to comply with fiscal, accounting and administrative regulations or to fulfil other legal obligations and document the activities performed. The Data will be deleted in the terms provided for by the aforementioned regulations. The Data collected for the purpose referred to in Section 2.d will be retained for a period not exceeding two years from their provision.
- Methods of the processing
We shall process the Data through staff that have express authority to do so, by analogue and electronic means. The Data shall be stored on any suitable device and organised in databases. We have implemented specific security measures to prevent the loss of the Data, as well as any illegal or incorrect use thereof and unauthorised access thereto. We do not process the Data by automated decision-making methods.
- Provision of the Data.
The provision of the Data is necessary to allow you to create and manage your account on the Website and therefore mandatory for the purposes referred to in Sections 2.a, 2.b and 2.c of this statement; in default we will not be able to create your account.
The provision of the Data for the purpose in Sections 2.d.e is optional: failure to provide Data, in such case, will not affect you.
- Disclosure of the Data
We can disclose the Data to: (i) subjects having the right and interest to access the personal data of the Data Subjects under national or EU laws; (ii) companies, associations or professional firms that provide services for the fulfilment of legal obligations as well as services for any other organisational and administrative requirements, on our behalf as Data Processor (“Processors”). For further details on the Processors we appointed, please send a proper request to the addresses shown in Section 9. We shall not disseminate the Data.
- Transfer of Data to third countries or international organisations
We shall not transfer the Data to third countries or international organisations.
- Your rights
As Data Subjects, you may at any time exercise the rights provided for in the Regulation, including:
- to request information on: (i) the origin of the Data; (ii) the purposes and methods of processing; (iii) the logic applied in the event of the use of electronic devices; (iv) the details of the Controller and of the Processors.
- to obtain: (i) access to, the updating of, or the rectification or integration of the Data; (ii) the erasure, anonymisation or blocking of Data unlawfully processed; (iii) limitation of the processing of Data; (iv) a copy of the Data in standard format.
- to object, in whole or in part, to the processing carried out:
- for the purposes of scientific, historical or statistical research, even if pertinent to the collection purpose, if such opposition is based on reasons related to their particular situation;
- for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Controller or to pursue the legitimate interest of the Controller or of a third party;
- for the purpose of sending promotional materials, advertising and direct marketing;
- to revoke, at any time, the consent you gave and based on which the processing has been allowed, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing already carried out on the basis of the consent given before revoking said consent.
- if you believe that the processing of the Data is against the law, to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority of the Member State of your habitual residence or work, or to the place in which the alleged violation occurred.
The Italian Supervisory Authority (Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali) can be contacted using the details provided on its own website
- Data Controller
The Data Controller is Clementina S.r.l. (VAT no IT12136900961), owner of the CB - Cecilia Bringheli signs and trademarks with registered office at Via Uberto Visconti di Modrone 38 ZIP Code 20122, Milan (Italy), acting through its legal representative pro tempore. We may also be contacted at the following email address: .
To exercise the rights listed above, the Data Subject may submit their request by e-mail to _ [email protected].